Tagore PG Mahavidhyalaya Reengus
The Tagore College Reengus Education is formed by young, dynamic and result oriented team of highly qualified persons. The Founder of Sansthan Mr.Prabal Sharma established it in 2010 by the coming together of professionals in different fields to espouse a bobble cause of providing quality education. It begin Tagore College Reengus of From 2010 this college will be able Arts,Science & Commerce.
The mission of the Tagore College of Higher Education is to keep pace with the futuristic growing civilized world through young empowerment. It intends to develop young generation who possess knowledge and confidence to adjust to the fast changing world of the competitive scenario without losing traces of our traditions humanity, spirituality and propose of existence. Our main objective of teacher’s training course is to help future prospective teacher to develop competence to teach subjects of their specialization, on the basis of an adequate theory of learning and a sound knowledge of the subjects.
We want to develop an understanding of the close relationship between society and the college, between life and college, between life and social work.In the aim of education of our country a harmony between material ends and spiritual values between the individual and society has been sought. In the modern era what India wants is a new vigor in the national view. The nation needs pluck and scientific genius. Reformation in the system of education has been shown only from the theoretical point of view. The practical side of it is still neglected and the value of it is yet out of sight. Therefore we need to inculcate practical and courageous attitudes in our youth.
VISION & MISSION
Education in the context of the child, should be formative, informative and motivative. The mind of the child is both receptive and selective. A proper attractive environment, a technique that would evoke curiosity and interest, plus an inducement, subtle but strong, to make the child ” think for him/her” and above all, expression of lavish and loving concern, are all important factors in child education which no educational institution can afford to overlook.
- To establish and run an educational set-up for a strong, young generation.
- To enable the pupils to receive the right education from dedicated teachers under dynamic administration.
- To prepare children for complete living.
- To impart a sound and all round education to the child irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
- To provide proper orientation to the child aimed at drawing out his/her latent potentialities.
- To orient the child to develop a strong character, self-reliance, integrity, fellow feeling and a sense of duty towards society and the nation.
- To orient the child to strive for excellence in every field.
- To foster realistic understanding, appreciation and faith in the culture of India.
- To prepare children for a democratic way of life.
- To equip children with the futuristic outlook suited to meritocratic-society.